Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 65

Thread: Something I never thought I'd say...

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Something I never thought I'd say...

    hey man you are the most informative!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  2. #52
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Something I never thought I'd say...

    haha, if you guys say so. Maybe im just more full of [censored] than everyone else and yall havent figured it out yet lol.

  3. #53
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Something I never thought I'd say...

    yeah when i first said something to him about throwing i got a pm askin for advice..haha
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  4. #54
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Something I never thought I'd say...

    I'm gonna throw with him the next time he`s at the park see if he`s any good [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #55
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Something I never thought I'd say...

    I really just want to meet the famous Chubz and see if he`s really crazy [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

  6. #56
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Something I never thought I'd say...

    sometimes chubz has to scramble..haha
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  7. #57
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Something I never thought I'd say...

    [ QUOTE ]
    sigh, I'll be a mf'er

    From: Chubz

    Hey, since I'm going to the park/field again to pass some football, would you mind giving me a pretty detailed analysis of the step-by-step way to throw a football?

    I'm still having a bit of trouble with my stance and the way I actually prepare to throw the ball (such as when I bring my arm back and over my head, etc.) so I would appreciate your opinions/thoughts on how to throw from being in the stance to releasing the ball.

    Thanks for any reply.


    [/ QUOTE ]


    Chubz and mega sittin in a tree......... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #58
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Something I never thought I'd say...

    [ QUOTE ]
    Chubz and mega sittin in a tree.........

    [/ QUOTE ]
    Waitin' on a referee....... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  9. #59
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Something I never thought I'd say...

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] not enough room in the tree if Chubz is there

  10. #60
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Something I never thought I'd say...

    Chubz loves himself
    He thinks he's grand
    He goes to the movies
    and holds his hand

    He puts his arm
    around his waist
    and if he gets fresh
    he slaps his face
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •